Monday, January 26, 2009

No Flights

I can tell already that this is going to be a long a painful process. No flights tomorrow have to wait until 2030 tomorrow to see if there will be any flights for the 28th. All this just to get out of Herat, I'm having bad luck already, can't even get started on the first leg of the trip. Hopefully I will get out of here in the next few days. I'm pretty exhausted, going to get some sleep, regular work day tomorrow then anxiously wait for 2030 to get flight info for Wednesday. Say your prayers everyone.

Kevin

2 comments:

Mom said...

So sorry Kev.....I just said a prayer that you get out safely and soon. I know it is hard as you have waited for this for so long. It will be worth it when you do get home. Love you, Mom

RunMomRun said...

Hey Kevin, just finished reading some of your blogs! Sounds like good times, you sure are making the best of it. You know how proud I am of you and what your doing! Sheila is a rock and she always seems to be happy when I see her. Hope we get some time to chat. Take care and be safe!! Much Love, Clair